Sunday, March 4, 2012

THE CATEGORIES

These are the Categories that you will be scoring when you use the FIM Instrument. Remember you are scoring what your patient can do. What is the burden of care? What can he do right now?

Challenge your brain. Study the list below, then ask someone to check how many you can remember without looking. Leave a comment and tell us how you did!

  
Eating

Grooming

Bathing

Dressing - Upper Body

Dressing - Lower Body

Transfers: Bed, Chair, Wheelchair

Transfers: Toilet 

Transfers: Tub, Shower 

Locomotion: Walk/Wheelchair

Toileting

Bladder- Level of Assist

Bladder-Frequency of Accidents


Bowel-Level of Assist


Bowel-Frequency of Accidents

Comprehension

Expression

Social Interaction

Problem Solving

 Memory




1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete